Monday, April 27, 2015

Rusty & Ruby

This morning it was cold and rainy outside. I let Ruby out, then both pups came outside with me. Ruby was a good girl and did both her businesses out there. We came in and they were ready for breakfast! Rusty got his allergy pill as well. While they ate, I stopped by Salem to visit with her a bit. She was a lovey girl this morning. I got her some food, then took care of the turtles next. Rusty and Ruby were hanging out in their room, so I got them each a rawhide to work on. This afternoon, Rusty and Ruby came outside with me. Ruby did her business, while Rusty was busy exploring. Neither wanted to stay out too long this afternoon either. Still cool and very windy outside. We went in and I saw Ruby had snagged the other rawhide and was guarding both in her bed. Rusty snuggled up on his chair to relax. This evening, I met the pups inside. Ruby was dancing around by her bowl already! Haha. I got them working on dinner, then went out to feed the big kids. Rusty and Ruby joined me outside when they finished. It was raining again, so it took Ruby a little convincing to do her thing. But, she did, then raced back inside. Rusty didn't care, and was ready for a game of fetch! He got his purple ball for me, so we played out there awhile until it was time to head in.

No comments:

Post a Comment