Monday, April 27, 2015

Bella & Zoe

This morning it was cold and rainy out. I let the girls out to do their business when I arrived. They took their time to do their thing, then let me know when they were ready to come inside. The girls both ate well overnight. When they came in, I got them some of their leftover rawhides to snack on while I got their breakfast. Bella stood by me most of the time and wanted some pets. Zoe was content chewing on her bone. This afternoon, it was still cold and very windy out, but the rain had let up. The girls and I went out back for a little while. Zoe was ready to head in after some time. We headed inside and I got them some new bones to work on. I sat on the floor by them and Zoe snuggled up next to me to work on hers. This evening, it had started raining again. The girls and I went out so they could do their business. They ventured out to explore a little, but stayed on the dry patio for the most part. Bella was intrigued by all the different doggy smells on me. We eventually went in, and I got the girls their dinner. I got one of their eggs out for a yummy snack to share. That got both girls chowing down on their dinner pretty quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment