Sunday, March 15, 2015

Peanut

This morning I came in and saw Peanut was snuggled in his bed. He was awake, but not moving an inch! Guess he was too comfy. I gave him some time to wake up, but eventually had to dump him out of his bed. Haha. I don't blame him though. It was a chilly morning! He wandered out and quickly did his thing, then came in to eat breakfast. This afternoon Peanut was up and barking when he heard the door. I let him out back and we both sat out there awhile and enjoyed the warm sunshine. Turned out to be a gorgeous day! When we went in, something crazy happened... he actually played with me!! We had fun for a little while with a couple of his doggy toys. This evening, Peanut was up and ready to head outside. I walked out with him and he did both like a good boy. I noticed he had his leg stuck in his little jacket. Knowing Peanut, I cautiously made an attempt to fix it for him, which he let me know that wasn't going to happen. Haha. So, I just took it completely off for him. We went back inside and Peanut got to eat his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment