Sunday, March 15, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

This morning I came in and all the rugs were messed up or rolled up. I think the girls must have been having races last night! Haha. I let them out for a break before their breakfast. They went back out afterwards, while I checked on Cali. She was right at the door, waiting for me. I've been very careful coming and going, since she seems to hover by the door a bit. Haha. I sat with her and pet her for awhile. Then, it was time to eat. I got Cali and the birds some fresh food and water. I went back by the girls and we had a game of fetch. This afternoon, it was so nice out! I let the girls out quick, then they lined up for dinner. Izzy kept peeking around the side of the containers to make sure I hadn't left. Haha. They went back out to play while I visited Miss Cali. She enjoyed some more attention. I think she'd love it if I stayed and pet her all day! Later, I sat outside with Annie and Izzy. We played some more fetch. Poor Annie... sassy Izzy kept stealing her bone from her. She would chase Annie in circles and around the table just to get it. Haha. This evening, it was still quite nice out. The girls got to play while I checked on Miss kitty. She was talking away to me while I pet her. I got her some more food, which she went to work on right away. I went back by Annie and Izzy after that. Izzy was going crazy! There was a bunny sitting just outside the fence, and it wasn't going anywhere. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment