Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning all the pups were dancing excitedly in the kitchen when I came in. We made our way to the door and they went out to do their business. All except Hudson were back at the door shortly after. He was still busy exploring around the yard. I let the other three in and they waited while I went to get their breakfast ready. While I was doing that, I realized a bowl was missing from the kitchen! I started walking around trying to find it. They had moved it all the way to the hall by their crates! Haha. I called Hudson in to come eat, since he was still off at the far edge of the yard. Everyone ate well. After they were done, we all went back out for a bit. Blackie and the girls were ready to go back in pretty quick this morning, since it was a bit chilly out. Hudson was fine, having a blast though! The rest of us went back in to warm up. Gabbie snuggled up in my lap, while Zel burrowed in her blanket next to me. Blackie went down the hall and off to bed. When it was time, I called Hudson back inside and got the little ones tucked in their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment