Sunday, March 15, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I came in and Henry spotted me right away. He came over to get some attention, while the girls were out taking their potty break. I went and got their breakfast quick. The girls told me when they were ready to come in and eat. It was surprisingly quite chilly out this morning, so I let them stay in. They both ate well for me. Meanwhile, Henry and Micah were busy getting their pets. This afternoon I stopped by quick to let the girls out. It had turned into a gorgeous afternoon! So, they got to spend the afternoon lounging out in the sunshine. This evening, I saw Molly laying out in the grass and Emma was hanging out on the patio. I got their dinner ready, then let them inside. Smudge was sitting on the piano tonight. I stopped to visit her, then Charlie and Henry came out to see me for some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment