Thursday, March 19, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I walked in and saw Henry was lounging in a laundry basket of clothes! Haha. I went to let the girls out right away. It was another drizzly day out, so they will get to stay inside again. Henry and Charlie came to visit me while the girls did their business. They wanted to come in pretty quick to get their breakfast. Emma ate right away, so I went to give Molly some company. Emma and the kitties came in as well, so we had a little party going on. Haha! Molly eventually ate all her breakfast for me. This afternoon Henry was sitting by the laundry room window, looking outside. The girls were both sleeping soundly. Emma was by the wall across from the door, and Molly was in her bed. They woke up and went out for awhile. The rain had let up, so they spent a little extra time out there. I had closed the bedroom door to let them out without the cats trying to sneak outside too. I laughed when I opened it back up and saw the three boys sitting there waiting! Guess they were ready for their pets. This evening the girls went out for a little while. It was starting to rain again when I got there. Charlie and Henry kept me company until the girls came back inside. Emma ate, then we went to give Molly some company again. I think Emma just comes along to make sure I don't forget her cookie! She knows as soon as Molly has her bowl empty, and proceeds to remind me. Haha! Micah was loving on Emma a little while we waited. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment