Thursday, March 19, 2015

Daisy & Sophie

Today the office was open again when I came in, so I shut the door again. I heard Sophie jingling down the hall to come see me. She had gotten down some sunglasses while I was gone, but that was about it today! Sophie helped me check on Daisy again. She was in the bathroom checking out the sink. She climbed into the kitchen sink while I refilled their water dishes. Sophie got a little time to have a drink. After I scooped boxes, we sat on the couch for a little visit. Sophie climbed up to my lap for some pets. She spotted the fish tank and stood on my lap, staring at it. She made me laugh when she started chirping at the fish! Haha. She hopped down and went over to the tank, then made a few attempts to jump up and "catch" the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment