Thursday, March 19, 2015

Conroy, Penny, Ricky, Ace, Jacob & the kitties

This morning I got breakfast ready for all the kiddos. Ricky had eaten all his food from the night before. Conroy didn't quite finish this morning, but he ate the majority. After the pups finished, I let them all out. It was another drizzly day today. I sat outside with them and they all were bouncing up and down at my legs, each trying to get attention. I need more hands! They wandered around a bit, but mostly hung out on the dry patio. Back inside, I got the boys all ready for the day. I took Jacob to his room and saw Mator lounging on the bed. This afternoon I came in and Conroy was lounging on the big bed and Ace was snoozing soundly in his favorite bed. I gently pet him to wake him up, then it was time for everyone to go out. I went to get Jacob and noticed a lump on the bed. Mator was taking a nap under the covers. The rain had stopped for the afternoon, so we spent the whole time out back. They wandered off and did much more exploring in the yard. When we came in, as usual, Penny made sure to point out where her snacks were. "In case you were wondering, my snacks are right here." Haha! So of course, they all had to get one! Ace made me laugh as he was prancing around, holding his snack in his mouth. This evening, the kiddos went out for their last potty break. The rain had started again, so they all huddled on the patio for the most part. We went back inside for awhile and visited in the kitchen. I sat on the floor with them, then Penny tackled me immediately! Haha. Ricky and Ace both curled up in their beds after they all settled a bit. Conroy grabbed his yellow chick toy and we had fun playing with that for awhile. He kept squeaking it on my arm. Haha! Penny kept standing up by the treat station. Silly girl. When it was time, I got the pups all tucked in their beds for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment