Thursday, March 19, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

Nothing much new or exciting for today. It was another rainy, dreary day outside. The girls were very excited for their breakfast this morning. I could barely get to the door to open it! They quickly licked their bowls clean. I let them out for a little while and went to see Cali. She came running and meowing to visit me. She and the birds got some fresh food and water this morning. After I visited with her, I let the girls back inside. They were all ready to come in out of the wet! This afternoon Annie and Izzy lined up for their dinner. After they ate, they got to go do their thing out back. The rain had let up for a bit, so they got a little more time out there. Cali was happy to get some attention time in before it was her turn to eat. This evening, the rain had begun again. Annie and Izzy went out for a short while. I went to see Cali in the mean time. She hopped up in my lap on the couch and got some pets and chin scratches. When she had her fill, she went to go eat. The girls were waiting for me to let them in. They had some pent up energy and were starting to mess around with each other. It should be a nice day tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have more time to play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment