Monday, March 16, 2015

Conroy, Penny, Ricky, Ace, Jacob & the kitties

This afternoon I came in and the kiddos were all dancing around in the kitchen. I took their bands off, then let them out back. Next, I got Jacob and brought him out. Mator was keeping an eye on what I was up to. It was a beautiful afternoon out today! We spent a good while just enjoying the weather. The pups all took their turns to say hi. When it was time, I got them all ready to go back inside. I got them each a cookie before I left. This evening, it was still very nice out. I got everyone out back and we all sat outside until bedtime. Everyone went into their beds pretty well for me, except Conroy. He was running circles around furniture so I couldn't get him. Haha! Eventually, I did and he joined the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment