Monday, March 16, 2015

Annie, Izzy & Cali

This morning I fed the girls right away, then it was time to head outside. While they did their thing, I checked on Cali. She came running from down the hall when she heard the door open. She gave me some loud meows and hurried over for her pets. I visited with her awhile, then she got her breakfast too. I went out with Annie and Izzy for a little bit, then we came inside to visit. Annie was happy and prancing around with her bone. Izzy thought she would join in too. Haha! This afternoon they'd had a party and the rugs were all rolled up again. The girls got their dinner, then went out back. It was an amazing afternoon! I went to see Cali while they played. She was happy to get some attention, as always! After she got plenty of pets and chin scratches, I got her food ready. Annie and Izzy got plenty of time to enjoy the weather outside. This evening, the girls went out back to play a bit. Miss Cali was hurriedly coming down the hall to greet me. She's so talkative. I spent some time giving her attention. She meowed and rubbed her face on my shin. Such a sweet girl! She got her dinner and the girls came in for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment