Monday, March 16, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning I came in and let the ladies outside. It was already a much nicer start to the day, and was going to be beautiful out! Miss Molly needed some help getting up today. Poor girlie. I helped her get outside, then she was able to go on her own. I brought their breakfast out on the patio for them this time. Molly got a few bites in, but then her legs were tired. She laid down and wasn't interested after that. Emma had no problem polishing off her bowl though! I got the girls a cookie, then went in to visit the kitties a bit. Smudge was chillin' on the piano again. She's so funny! Micah and Henry wandered out to come visit me for some attention. This evening, I saw both girls were relaxing the the grass. It was still just so nice out! I let them inside right away. Miss Molly almost made it to the door, but then her heiny gave out on her. I helped her inside to her bedtime spot. I fed Emma, then brought Molly her dinner. Both ladies ate well tonight. The kitties were following me around as I was checking on things and taking care of their box. I had noticed when I came in tonight that someone had pulled out all kinds of stuff! I guess it's not just Gracie after all. Haha! There were some pool goggles out in the middle of the floor. Think Henry wanted to go diving for his trinkets he leaves in the bowl? LOL! He was being quite the little goofball tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment