Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning the girls were both relaxing in their room. I let them out and Miss Molly was able to get up on her own today. It was supposed to be a little bit cooler, but still very nice out. So, the girls got to spend the day outside again. I brought their breakfast out to the patio for them. Emma ate well. Molly just ate her cookie and nibbled a little on her food. Inside, Henry and Charlie came to visit me for awhile. I could see Smudge's green glowy eyes up on top of the piano. Perfect for the holiday! Haha. This evening the girls got up when I opened the door and they came inside for dinner. Molly retired to her room, so I brought her bowl to her. Emma didn't eat at first for me, and just went to lay in the living room. While I went to clean the kitty box, she worked up her appetite. The girls both ate well tonight. Afterwards, Emma was following me around. "Where's my cookie?" Haha. I got the girls their snacks, then visited with the cats a bit. Henry was sitting up on the barstool, checking out the mail. I moved that so he wouldn't get any ideas after I left. Charlie was up on the table giving me head butts. I stopped to visit Micah in the bedroom when I said good night to the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment