Thursday, December 25, 2014

Shadow

This morning, Shadow was right at the door to come see me. He brushed up against my leg, while I got him some breakfast. He had finished pretty much all of his canned food for me last night. Good boy! Today, he worked on eating while I checked his box. He was waiting for me in the living room already, by the time I had finished. He snuggled up close to me for some attention, purring away loudly. He got his share of pets this morning, left me to go snack quick, then went to go look out his front window again. This evening, Shadow came running from the hallway when I walked in. He met me in the kitchen and followed to the pantry to get out his snacks and pick out some food. He had eaten very well again while I was gone today. Shadow snacked on dinner while I took care of my duties. He was sitting by the couch, patiently waiting for me when I returned. Shadow crawled right in my lap and wanted some attention. He got his pets and chin scratches for quite awhile. Next, he hopped on the couch behind me and sat on my shoulder a bit. Soon, he went to go eat some more and wandered off to go lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment