Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ranger & Cleo

This morning the pups were romping around outside when I pulled up. They ran over to the gate to wait for me. Cleo made sure she didn't get too close this morning. I came in and they were bouncing around all excited! We said hi, then I went to get them their breakfast. It was a bit chilly this morning, so the goats were all huddled inside their shed. They came out to visit me by the gate for a bit. I got the pups a Christmas morning cookie. Then, we went to check their water. They would each walk on either side of me along the way. They're so funny! After we got their water filled, Ranger kept trying to wrestle around with Cleo. They were having some fun today. This afternoon turned out to be quite beautiful out. When I pulled up, the pups were in the front yard playing again. They waited for me to come in, then were excited to say hi! Cleo rolled around at my feet for some tummy rubs. We went to their spot to go get their dinners. The goats were all huddled in the shed again, since it was so windy out. They started gabbing away when they heard me inside. Cleo didn't quite finish all her dinner for me, but the pups ate well for the most part. We went outside to play a bit. I grabbed the green rope toy and Ranger and I played a game of tug. We never got to play long, because Cleo would soon try to jump on his back and tackle him, which led to them wrestling around awhile. We had fun anyways! I got them their cookies and made sure they all had plenty of water before I left. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment