Thursday, December 25, 2014

Bella & Chico

This morning I let the pups out for their potty break. It was quite chilly out today, with even some frost on the grass. Bella and Chico did their thing, then came in for some breakfast. Miss Bella was very excited to see me. After they ate a little, I got them each a rawhide to work on for Christmas morning! This afternoon it had warmed up quite a bit. I let the kiddos out and they zoomed outside. They spent quite awhile roaming around out there, since it was so warm. Eventually, they wandered in and wanted some attention. When it was time, I got them their peanut butter snacks for the afternoon. This evening, Chico and Bella raced to the door. They went out and pottied, then came inside and worked on dinner for me. It was still quite comfortable out, so they went out back again to play. I had to go round up miss Bella when it was time to come in. I couldn't even see her in the dark, but I could hear her running for me! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment