Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This morning, the older gals popped right up and were ready to go out. While they were busy, I let miss Gracie out of her bed. She helped me get breakfast ready, then we sat in the dining room and she got her attention. It was a bit too chilly out for me for a morning stroll. Haha. Gracie took a quick break, then came in and they ate breakfast for me. Miss Molly only took a few bites. She was quite chipper this morning, and came over for some pets. I let all three out for another potty break, then they all got some cookies! Merry Christmas! This afternoon it was really nice outside. I let Gracie go out first. When she was ready, the other two were at the door waiting for their turn! They spent awhile lounging out back, enjoying the beautiful day. Gracie and I visited inside and she ran to get her penguin toy. We played with that until it was time for the girls to come in. This evening, Gracie went out while I got dinner ready. Molly and Emma were still snoozing. When Gracie came back inside, Emma emerged from the bedroom. All the pups ate dinner quick, even Molly too! The older gals went out for awhile after dinner. Miss Gracie got another potty break before bed. I didn't see much of the kitties this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment