Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning the pups were all bouncing up and down when I walked in. Everyone was scrambling excitedly to the door to go out and take their potty break. When they came back in, I got them all their breakfast. This morning everyone finished off their food for me. We wandered back outside once they were done. It was a bit warmer out this morning, so the girls stayed out for quite awhile. All four were busy exploring at the far end of the yard. The girls eventually lined up at the door, so we went in. Gabbie snuggled on my lap for awhile and Zel went to burrow in her blanket in the bedroom. Blackie came to the door after awhile, ready to come in as well. Hudson was busy barking at something out there. Haha! Soon, it was time to come in and I tucked the little ones in their beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment