Sunday, December 21, 2014

Panda, Phoebe & Boo

This morning the kiddos were ready to head outside. All three came out and promptly followed me to the back. While they were out doing their business, I took care of their things. I got them their breakfast and they all lined up in their beds to eat. Well, Phoebe ate anyways. The other two just watched me for a bit. Panda told me he had to go out again, so I let him do his thing. This afternoon it was time for another potty break. I opened all their doors, then Panda walked me to the back and Boo trotted along behind us. I didn't see Phoebe again, so I went back to check on her. She was just standing in her bed, patiently waiting for me to move her empty food bowl so she could come out. Oops! Sorry Phoebs! As soon as I did, she came out and we walked to the back. Such a good girl. The other two nibbled on their food just a little while we waited for her to return. I got them all a fresh bowl of water before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment