Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bella & Chico

This afternoon I came in and got Chico out of his bed first. I let Miss Bella out next and she zoomed out to the door. They went outside for a little while. Both were very excited to say hi! They had some fun barking at noises, did some exploring, then eventually we headed inside. Bella showed me all their snacks! I got them each a couple and filled their peanut butter snacks up as well. This evening, the pups went out to do their business. Later, when they came in, I got them each a rawhide to work on. Chico crawled under the chair by the door to enjoy his. Bella laid by me and finished hers off in a pretty short amount of time! She got some pets while we sat inside. I had them go out again once before bedtime. Chico was busy trying to protect his bone that he left under the chair... even though Bella could care less. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment