Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning, everyone was at the door to meet me. I let them all outside right away for a potty break. The grass was wet with dew, so they all had to get their paws dried off before they went in. I got the kiddos their breakfast, and this time they all ate for me. We went back outside again after they finished. Blackie stood by me for some attention for most of the time. Hudson was busy exploring all over. The girls were chilly after a bit and sat by the door ready to go in. After everyone was back inside, the girls burrowed under the blanket on the couch. I got them all tucked in their beds when it was time. This evening Blackie met me inside and waited for me to let the little ones out. Everyone raced outside. Before I could get out there with them, they were at the door, ready to come in to eat! All the pups polished off their food bowls within a few minutes. It was a beautiful evening outside, so we all went back out awhile after they were done. Blackie was my little shadow, like usual. The other three were busy exploring and roaming around. The girls started lining up at the door, just as it was time to head in anyways. Once inside, Blackie wandered down the hall to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment