Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This evening I heard all the kiddos barking when they heard me come in! Blackie was on his way to the kitchen to greet me. I let the little ones out and everyone was so excited! We all went out so they could have a quick potty break before dinner. Back inside, I gathered up all their dishes and filled them with their appropriate food. I set them down, and away they went! Oddly enough, both girls only took a little nibble, then they were done. They usually eat better than that for me, but maybe they were just too excited. The boys both polished off their bowls. I set the girls' food up, so the boys wouldn't get any ideas. After they finished, we all went back outside for awhile. It was a nice cool evening. Hudson was off at the other end of the yard, barking at something. The girls and Blackie all stuck close by me or the patio. When it was time, we all went in. Silly Hudson was dancing around, like he was ready to eat again! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment