Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let miss Ruby outside. She went potty quick, then did her dance at the door. She and Rusty got their breakfast. I gave Rusty his good pills this morning, since he seemed pretty itchy yesterday again. I got the turtles their water and some fresh food. Salem got her breakfast as well. She wandered down the hall again the morning to see me, after the pups and I got back inside. She was trying to be brave to get some pets, while the pups were dancing around me for attention too! Haha. She didn't want to get stepped on, so she gave up and went back to her room. This afternoon it was just beautiful outside. I let Ruby out, then the pups and I wandered out back. Ruby did her business, then laid on the patio to sunbathe. Rusty went inside and came back out with a rawhide. I had fun watching him try to carefully bury it under some leaves! Haha. This evening I was met by the other bulldog crew! They were pretty excited and all wanted to say hi. They followed along and waited by the gate, while I fed the other kiddos. I went in and met their dad, then got Rusty and Ruby their food. It was time for them to go out, and Ruby wasn't too crazy about all the commotion, so she went out and right back in though the doggie door. Rusty got a little game of fetch in. We got some of the pups put up and things calmed down, then I went to get Ruby again. She did her business for me before her bedtime, so that was good. Lots of excitement this evening! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment