Thursday, October 16, 2014

Indy & Eisley

This morning Indy was at the door barking when he heard me coming in. I got inside and they both were dancing around excitedly. They waited patiently as I got their breakfast out for them. The kiddos both ate, then were waiting for their treats! We went outside after they finished and I tried to get Indy to play fetch with me. He really wasn't too interested. Eisley hung out inside, so I went back by her. Indy joined us and they both got some pets. Indy sure enjoyed his heiny scratches! He had his little leg going! This evening, the pups were at the door, waiting for me to come in. I fed them their dinner right away. Indy wandered outside right after he ate to do his business. I went out, and Eisley came too. I tried to get him interested in a game of fetch again. Still, he didn't really want to. We went back in the garage, since the mosquitos were out. I sat and gave them pets and heiny scratches. Indy was in and out, busy exploring. Miss Eisley was happy to snuggle up next to me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment