Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon my buddy met me at the door. He didn't wait long for me and started running along ahead of me to the living room. He picked up his yellow tug toy along the way and wanted to play with that! I chased him to the door and we played for a minute, before going outside. It was beautiful out there today. Oscar did his business, then he wanted to play! I grabbed his frisbee and he played tug with that. He would let me throw it occasionally, then it was a game of keep away once he got it! He pulled one corner off today, and was trying to rip it all the way off, so I put it up on the table. I tried to get him interested in his other frisbee. It took awhile, but finally he gave in! Oscar lounged outside for a few minutes, then we went in and played with his yellow toy again until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment