Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I let miss Ruby out. She and Rusty went out for their potty breaks and came in for breakfast. After they finished, I checked on Salem's things and refreshed everyone's waters. The pups and I went outside after. Rusty and I played some fetch and Ruby hung out for a few minutes. She went in not too long after that. Back inside, I got them some new bones to work on for a bit. This afternoon, I opened Ruby's cage and she zoomed outside on her own. She waited on the patio for me to get out there, then went to do her business. Rusty had come out with us, but went in to get his ball. He brought that out to his spot and rolled around in the grass awhile. He lounged for a bit, then decided to go explore. I heard Salem down the hall later on, so i went to visit her. She meowed loudly and wanted some attention too! This evening,  the pups must not have heard me pull up. I opened the door and called for them. Then, they came running! Ruby was leaping and bounding as usual. I fed the other kids quick, who were waiting for me. Then, Rusty and Ruby ate their dinners. It was a nice evening out, so we spent some time outside. Rusty got his fetch game in and Ruby hung out by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment