Friday, August 29, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning all was quiet when I walked in. It had just let up raining. I let Sadie out and put her out front, while I went to get Cole. He and I went out back to try to get him to do his business. I set him out in the grass a couple times, but he didn't have to go. When Sadie had enough time outside, I went to let her in. She was just relaxing on the patio. She sure didn't want to go back into the kitchen! I caught on to her plan right away though, so she didn't get far. Zoie made sure to gather as many toys as she could, before she was ready for her turn outside. Later today I let them all out back. It hadn't rained any more and the ground was dry again. Sadie went out to the yard and laid flat on her side to sunbathe. Cole did the same in a sunny spot on the patio. Zoie was busy exploring and wandering about. Sadie later came to sit by me and give me some kisses. When it was time to go in, Zoie just didn't want to! Haha. She was sitting at the far end of the yard, just staring at me. I called and called. It took me going in to grab some toys before she would come back in. Little goober! Cole got his medicine before I left. This evening, everyone went to spend some time out back again. We saw some dark clouds rolling in, so we tried to spend as much time out there as we could. They all did their business and wandered around. Luckily, we didn't see any rain. This time Zoie came in for me, after she made sure to collect all her toys to bring them back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment