Friday, August 29, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today Chica was sitting on the couch when I came in. Paco came racing out from the bedroom again! He was busy wandering around by me in the kitchen, while I cleaned up. Chica sat on the counter and watched, patiently waiting for her pets and yummy snack. I loved on her a little bit, then got them their food to work on, while I watered the outside plants. They were both waiting at the door for me when I came back in! Paco was ready for some playtime. I got the feather toy out and had him zooming all over the place. Chica went and sat by the bedroom doorway to watch for a bit. I kept trying to call her over. Eventually, she did come by for some more pets. I got her to play with the toy a little while as well. Paco even seemed to understand that it was her turn! Haha. He enjoyed some pets instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment