Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today the kitties hopped down off the couch and came from the bedroom to see me. Paco started meowing at me right away, then was busy weaving around my legs. Chica hopped up on the counter for some chin scratches. I cleaned their boxes, then got them their little snack. They happily ate that! After they finished, we sat in the living room to play. I love their new kicker toy! Very cute. Paco swatted at that a little, but he lost interest when I got a feather toy out for Chica. They zoomed around after that for awhile. Paco would love on me whenever Chica was taking her turn with the toy. Miss Chica came out on the patio to help me water the outside plants today too! Paco is such a little wiggle worm, that I can never seem to get a good pic of him. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment