Friday, August 8, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was in the kitchen gabbing away. I grabbed her for her medicine, then set her back down. She went to wait for me in the living room. Sadi was sitting at the water bowl, getting a drink. I got her nose cleaned up and gave her medicine so she could work on eating. She and Stormy both ate awhile. I had Sadi take a break so we could get some brush time in. I put the food up, so she could have a chance later to finish, so Stormy wouldn't eat it all! The girls joined me at our spot. Sadie got brushed, while Stormy played with her shoe string. Stormy did a little coughing while we were sitting there. Before I left, I took Sadi back and got her food down, then she worked on eating some more. This evening Stormy was laying on mom's shirt on the kid's table. She gave me a big meow when she saw me. "Hello!" I stopped to pet her a little bit. Sadi was snoozing in her bed tonight. I woke her up for her meds, cleaned her nose up, then returned her to her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment