Thursday, August 7, 2014

Poppy, Pita & Simon

Today when I walked in, I saw a flash of black. Simon was under the bed in the living room, and he was racing for the bedroom! The other two came over to say hi right away. They both waited in the kitchen and stared at me while I got their yums. I guess they were hungry! Haha. Pita went to work on hers right away. Poppy had started to nibble, but then she came to see what I was doing in the bathroom. When she saw I was just cleaning their box, she went back to eat. When I was done, I went to visit with them awhile. Pita came over to lay by me and be pet. She purred away the whole time. Poppy was in play mode! She started chasing the feather toy right away. She went to hide under the bed again. I moved the kitty toy outside of the blanket and she would attack from behind it! Little paws would appear from underneath to grab the toy. She played like that for quite awhile. Pita had eventually gone to sit on top of her kitty tower. I pet her a little again before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment