Friday, August 8, 2014

Hudson, ZZ, Heighty, Sugar, Molly & Moody

Tonight I opened the door and Moody gave me a loud meow right away! He was sitting up on the counter. I got the pups some food and brought it outside. I started filling their dishes before anyone had come to see me. Their water was nearly gone, so I went to work on filling their bowls. Heighty and Hudson came along to keep me company. Heighty was so excited, she was bouncing up on her front end and crying. I filled up an extra bowl for them, since it was still pretty hot and humid outside. Hudson and Heighty followed me to the patio to say hi. Once they did, they went to go eat. All the little ones kept taking turns sharing from the same bowls. Molly and Sugar both had their own. ZZ wandered over after he had had some dinner to say hi. I went in to see Moody for a few minutes. He was meowing and being silly. I saw another big bowl inside, so I filled a smaller one with water for Moody and put the big one out for the dogs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment