Friday, August 8, 2014

Piglet, Karma & Echo

This morning I spotted Karma laying in the living room when I walked in. I called her name, then she came running over to say hi! We went to look for Piglet, and found her snoozing in mom's studio. The girls came outside with me for a bit. It was raining earlier, but it had paused just long enough for my visit. Piglet went potty, then she followed Karma and I to the start of the path. I took Karma for a nice long walk. When we got to the end, we saw Piglet was still sitting at the start of the path, waiting for our return. So cute! Just as we got back, the rain was starting again, so the girls wanted to go in. As I walked inside, I saw Echo leaving the laundry room. I tried to get the girls to eat their breakfast, but they just went to lay in the living room. I sat in there with them and pet them for a little while. Piglet eventually wandered down the hall, probably to take a nap. This evening I came in and both girls were in the living room. I had them come outside with me and they both peed right away. I tried to get them to do the rest of their business, but they just wanted to go in. I got Karma to come out and play in the yard with me a little. Once we got in, I found out that they had been out several hours ago, so that explains why they didn't need to go! Haha. I got them their dinners and Piglet got her medicine. I bribed them with a cookie to come in the kitchen and check out their bowls. It worked for Piglet! She polished off her bowl withing a couple minutes. Karma was still missing mom, and not very hungry. Karma had grabbed her ball, so we tried to play fetch, except for the fact that she wasn't willing to give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment