Saturday, August 9, 2014

Piglet, Karma & Echo

This morning I walked in and didn't see anybody. I found Karma laying across the bed, and Piglet in the studio. The girls got up and headed outside with me. They both went potty quick. I got Karma to head to the path with me and she stopped to say hi to the neighbor pup. Once we got down the path a little ways, Karma stopped in her tracks. "Nope! Not going." I finally convinced her to come along. We took our walk and enjoyed the nice morning. Piglet was waiting on the patio when we returned. We headed inside and I got breakfast ready for the girls. Piglet took her medicine and went to lay behind the stove. Karma joined her in the living room. Someone had had a couple boo boos overnight, so I worked on cleaning that up. When I finished, I tried to get the ladies to come in and eat. No one was budging! Echo did come in and wanted her yummy breakfast. I sat in the living room and pet Karma for awhile. Before I left, I got them their snacks and told them I'd be back later. This evening Karma gave me a big bark when I opened the door. She and Piglet got up and we headed outside. Mom said they had been out this afternoon, so they peed for me and wanted back in. Karma and I chased outside a bit first. When we got in, Karma and I played fetch down the hall. Piglet got jealous and joined in for a few rounds too! Karma wanted belly scratches after that. I found some magic spots on Piglet too. She was literally laying her head in my lap and trying to reach a back paw up. Haha! She's such a sweetie. After we were done playing, I got the girls their dinner. They both ate all their food tonight. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment