Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bradford, ZZ, Heighty, Sugar, Molly & Moody

This morning Moody came running to the door to see me. He started meowing at me again. He would run along ahead of me to plop down on the furniture and roll around. Silly kitty. I went out and filled the food bowls for the pups and they all came running. Heighty helped me fill water bowls again, while the others were busy eating. The boys were trying to share from the same bowl and ZZ wasn't happy about that! Haha. Bradford took the hint and found another dish. They all stopped by me to say hi for a little bit, in between bites. When I went back in, Moody was waiting on the couch. He followed me to his room and I got him some more food and cleaned his box. He sat on his shelf and watched me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment