Thursday, August 28, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston did a big stretch while I opened his gate. He trotted over to the door to wait for me to leash him up. We headed outside and went for a nice walk. We tried to keep to as much shaded area as possible, so we could get a little longer walk in. That sun is hot! Winston told me when he was ready to go in. He just headed back home on his own. Haha. When we got in, he slid around, then got his harness off. He ran and grabbed his little nylabone, sprawled out next to me and worked on that, while I pet him. After a few minutes, he wanted to play. He kept sticking the bone in my hand, then pulling it away before I could grab on. Teasing me! He was a quick little boy today, too quick for me! Later, he got his green bone and had better success for a game of tug with that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment