Thursday, August 28, 2014

Eddie & Butler

This afternoon I let Eddie out, then he walked me over to Butler's bed. I let him out and caught him for his medicine. The boys tried messing around with me a little inside, then they eventually wandered out. They lounged around on the patio awhile, until they heard a neighbor's door open. Both boys shot up and ran over to the fence. Butler stayed there and kept trying to look through the fence to see what was going on. Later, they went in to cool off. Today Butler did not want to go to his bed! He rolled over on his back and wouldn't budge. I had to lift him little by little over to his crate, since he kept squirming around when I'd try to pick him up. Once I got him to his door, he got up and went in. What a goober!

No comments:

Post a Comment