Monday, July 14, 2014

Winston

Today Winston walked up to the gate to see who was home, then he waited in his bed for me to open it. I got his leash on and we headed outside. Since he had his bout this morning, I wanted to definitely make sure he went both for me today. We walked around, but it appeared he didn't have to do that at the moment. I figured his mouth might be a bit sore still, so we took a longer walk today to make up for his lost play time. When we got back to the house, he raced off to find a toy as usual. He came back with orange monster dude. I told Winston we couldn't play tug today, to give his mouth a rest, and I think he agreed. We played some fetch with his toy instead. The rest of the time, he got his back scratches and he rolled around and was acting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment