Monday, July 14, 2014

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning I came in and Sadie met me at the back door. She ran outside to go potty and run around for a bit. The kitties were in the same spots again. Patches was sitting on the seat part of the recliner, and Chloe was hovering by the dining table. I got Patches some food and served it to her in the chair. Chloe was waiting for me to stop watching. Haha. Sadie came in and had breakfast, then we went outside a little longer. Sadie was busy exploring the yard this morning. We had some storms and strong winds come through last night. I noticed the flag pole in the front yard was almost to the ground. Not sure if it was like that before last night or not. This evening Sadie was ready to go out. Once she was out though, she wanted back in! Silly girl. I let her in to eat, while I scooped the litter box. Patches was heading down the hall as I was coming out. After Sadie was done, we went outside again. She did her thing, then she spent most of her time by me. She sat on the chair next to me and was giving me all kinds of kisses! When she got inside for the night, she was all excited for her treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment