Monday, July 14, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy heard me come in and she went to the door, like she had been the past couple mornings. She sat out on the patio and meowed, looking in at me. Since I was getting their breakfast ready, I didn't go open the door right away. So, Stormy sat there and meowed until she figured she'd come in the other way. Haha. Sadi was sitting in the room by the dishes. I got her her meds quick and cleaned her nose up. I set her down to eat while I took care of their other things. Sadi was done by the time I was, so I went to set her in her bed. Stormy was following me around, expecting some playtime, but not this morning. Sorry kitty! This evening Stormy was curled up on her dining room chair. She gave me a meow as I walked past. Sadi was curled up on the floor of the food room this evening. She got her medicine, then I put her in her bed. Her nose looked great tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment