Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chloe

This evening Chloe was barking from her little window perch when I walked up. As soon as I walked in and called her, her heiny started wiggling happily! I let her out quick for a potty break, while I got her dinner ready. She came back in and took a couple nibbles after saying hi to me. Then, she wandered off to her room and hopped on her bed. I went in there with her and she got all crazy excited! She was bouncing around playfully. I got her to go back outside with me, since she had been cooped up most of the day. She started racing around with her front paws all spread out and we chased around a bit. She's so silly! She headed for the door when she was ready to go back in. She grabbed a few more bites on the way back to her room. There, we played around a little longer before bed. She sat pretty and shook my hand for a couple bedtime treats! Such a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment