Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bradford, Heighty, ZZ, Sugar, Molly & Moody

Moody met me at the door tonight and started meowing at me. I stopped to pet him hello, then got dinner for the pups. I started filling their dishes, since no one had come to see me yet. I could hear them at the other side of the house, barking, probably at my car. Haha. Finally, Sugar appeared and the rest were right behind her. Bradford came and was bouncing around at my feet. Heighty came up to say hi, then started frantically wandering around. I vet she was looking for her ball! She would look at me questioningly, so I told her I didn't know where she left it. Molly was all worked up and panting, but no one else was. I got her a big bowl of ice water. I doused her down with a bowl of water too, to help cool her down a bit. She didn't appreciate it at first, but then she wandered over as if to say thanks. Everyone got to work on their dinners after that. Inside, Moody ran to his closet to wait for me to get his dinner too. He's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment