Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls were at the back door waiting for me! Roxy ran in while I went out to get them more water and to grab their dishes. Sophie waited to go in when I did. Inside, the girls said hi, then I got them their food. Today they hopped up on the couch with me. Roxy sat on one side of me and was rubbing her face all over me. She settled down and laid by me for a bit, while Sophie had her turn. Sophie hopped up and made herself comfy in my lap! She's so silly. She rolled around and was busy being goofy. Then, both girls hopped down. Sophie went to go snack and Roxy went to lounge in her chair. They were pooped from the heat again today, and both took naps in the cool, cozy house. When it was time to go, we went outside and the girls each got a couple cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment