Sunday, July 27, 2014

Chloe

This morning miss Chloe was talking to me from her window. I got inside and she ran to say hi. I let her outside, while I got her breakfast ready. Chloe came in and danced around happily as I pet her. I sat with her in the kitchen so she'd eat for me. She would take a couple bites, then come over for a few pets, then back again. We went outside when she was done. She was rolling around in the grass, being a silly little lady! She came over and snuggled up with me a bit after, then wanted to go in. It was supposed to be another hot day, so she got to spend the day inside. She ran and hopped on her bed and we messed around in the front room a little longer. She would hop down and play, then jump back on her bed and throw her paws around. Silly girl! This evening Chloe went outside to do her thing. She came in and ate all of her dinner, while I kept her company. When she finished, we headed back outside. It was so nice out this evening! Chloe stood in front of me, excited for some attention. After a little while, she wandered out to the grass to roll around again. Later, she wanted some more pets. She kept turning her hind end towards me. "Heiny scratches please!" Haha. She would then flip sides, to make sure I got both sides well. Chloe lounged around in the grass for quite awhile before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment