Sunday, June 29, 2014

Scout

This morning I opened the door to the house and stood outside and called for Scout. He must have been sleeping. It took a minute, but then he appeared at the door. He was being a little shy and wouldn't come out any further than that. So, I had to bribe him a little. :) I went and got one of his treats and tossed him a piece. He went and got that, then came over to check me out. He sniffed at me a bit, then accepted another piece of his treat. He followed me inside and took his pill for me like a good boy. After that we went back outside. I could tell that he was becoming more comfortable. I asked where his ball was and we went to get it. He didn't seem to interested in playing with that. I was trying to get him all excited so he would want to. Then, he got all crazy! I was stomping my feet and being silly and that got him running, and jumping and flailing his legs around! He made me laugh. We did that several more times and he seemed to be having fun. He just didn't feel like playing with any of his toys today, but that's ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment