Saturday, June 28, 2014

Eddie & Butler

This afternoon I let the boys out to play. They ran outside and explored the yard a little while. After that, they were laying in the grass. Butler was on his back and Eddie was laying on his belly pawing at his brother. They wrestled around and had fun. The boys ran over to visit me for a bit. They were quite curious about the horsey smell on me today. When it was time, we headed inside. Later today, I let the pups out for a potty break. When they returned, I got their dinners ready. Eddie went right in his bed to wait for his bowl to be delivered. Butler didn't seem to interested in his food at the moment. He went and laid on the living room floor, then rolled around and was acting silly. He eventually did eat his dinner for me. This evening, I let the boys out and they both spent a couple minutes saying hi. They went outside to play and explore for awhile. Later, Butler came in and stood in front of me and was all excited. It took me a second to realize he had a tennis ball in his mouth! The boys got all silly and wrestled around after that. They had fun playing tonight until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment