Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shadow & Lucy

This morning I saw Lucy as soon as I opened the door. I think she was waiting for me! Haha. I went to the kitchen to get their food ready. Shadow came in and was rubbing his face on my leg while I did that. The kitties were both in the living room waiting for me when I finished with their box. They were both in a playful mood today! Shadow chased one end of the rope around, while I kept Lucy busy with the other. Then, I had them intrigued for awhile as I scratched the inside of the kitty tunnel. Shadow kept peeking through it at me. They made me laugh when they each had their little faces peeking in! Lucy got really crazy with the rope at one point and was jumping all over the place. She, of course, had to run off casually like nothing happened. She then went to look out the front door, and Shadow made his way to his window.

No comments:

Post a Comment