Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chupie

Today as I pulled up, I saw a little furry black kitty sitting on the patio. It looked frightened and ready to take off at any moment, so I slowly walked up there. The kitty kept it's distance, so I let it be and headed inside. I didn't see Chupie today as I passed through, but I made sure her box was clean and she had plenty of food and water. I'm sure I'll catch a glimpse in the next few days. I was a little confused at first because I didn't see the two bowls for the outside kitties anywhere. I went back out to take another look and spotted one up against the neighbor's fence. I also saw the second bowl, a chair and a table! I'm assuming they were yours and got blown over there in the storm yesterday. I brought everything back and got the kitties some food as well. My little friend got spooked and ran off when I brought the chair back. Maybe it'll warm up to me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment