Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon Oscar was right at the door to greet me again! He started bouncing around and spinning in happy circles as we made our way to the back door. We went out back to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Oscar did his business. I tried to get him to play with different toys, but he wasn't really interested again. Haha oh well! He laid on the patio in the warm sunshine for awhile. Then, he came prancing over for some back scratches. Later, his friend, the boxer next door, came racing over to the fence to say hi. Oscar had a blast rolling around in the grass today. Silly boy! When we went in, I got him a couple doggie cookies and filled his water dish. I think he was holding out for the pupperoni instead! He left his cookies uneaten for a little bit. When I made a game out of it, then he finally crunched on his snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment